The A.B. Graham Memorial Center was built in 1917 as a school building. It sat on the same site where A.B. Graham began his career in education.
The present building served the surrounding rural community as a school apart of the Miami East School District until its closure in June 1990. Recognizing the historic significance of the building, concerned citizens rallied to save it. They developed the non-profit organization called, The A.B. Graham Memorial Center.
Its mission is to provide the surrounding rural communities of Miami and Champaign Counties a place to meet, socialize and conduct business while at the same time recognizing the significant work of A.B. Graham, the founder of 4-H Clubs of America.
The A.B. Graham Memorial Center presently houses a museum, foodservice facility, fitness facility, gymnasium and meeting rooms. All are presently available for rent for community events.